The resolutions listed on this website contain official actions and policy decisions of the Board of Education from 1996 through 2010. This website does not contain resolutions related to the Literary Fund, regulatory actions or resolutions of recognition given to individuals or organizations by the Board of Education.
Click on a resolution title to view the full text.
- Adopting Regulations on Guidance and Counseling Programs
Resolution Number 1996-1: January 18, 1996
- Encouraging Gubernatorial Veto of Budget Provision Regarding Goals 2000 Program
Resolution Number 1996-2: March 28, 1996
- Examining Concerns Regarding History/Social Science Standards of Learning
Resolution Number 1996-3: March 28, 1996
- Establishing Policies Regarding the Virginia State Assessment Program
Resolution Number 1996-4: April 25, 1996
- Establishing Board of Education Home Page
Resolution Number 1996-5: May 23, 1996
- Setting Forth Questions Concerning the Goals 2000 Program
Resolution Number 1996-6: May 23, 1996
- Adopting New Fee Schedule for Teacher Licensure
Resolution Number 1996-7: June 27, 1996
- Applying for Membership: Educational Leaders Council
Resolution Number 1996-8: July 25, 1996
- Establishing Policies Regarding In-service Training for Local School Board Members
Resolution Number 1996-9: November 18, 1996
Select another year or return to Board Resolutions main page.
NOTE: the Virginia Board of Education resolutions presented on this website are representations and may not be exact duplicates of the official documents filed with the Board of Education. For additional information about these public records, contact: Melissa Luchau.