The resolutions listed on this website contain official actions and policy decisions of the Board of Education since 1996. This website does not contain resolutions related to the Literary Fund, regulatory actions or resolutions of recognition given to individuals or organizations by the Board of Education.
Click on a resolution title to view the full text.
- Rescinding Previous Action Regarding In-service Training for Local School Board Members
Resolution Number 1997-1: March 27, 1997
- Establishing Additional Public Comment Period on Proposed Standards of Accreditation
Resolution Number 1997-2: June 11, 1997
- Adopting Guidelines for Students With Disabilities for Participation in the Standards of Learning Assessments
Resolution Number 1997-3: October 10, 1997
- Interpreting the Role of the Principal: Standards of Accreditation Regulations
Resolution Number 1997-4: December 16, 1997
- Establishing Policy to Phase-out the Literacy Passport Test
Resolution Number 1997-5: December 16, 1997
Select another year or return to Board Resolutions main page.
NOTE: the Virginia Board of Education resolutions presented on this website are representations and may not be exact duplicates of the official documents filed with the Board of Education. For additional information about these public records, contact: Melissa Luchau.