Title IV, Part A: Student Support And Academic Enrichment Grants
The Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants (Title IV, Part A) program provides funds for programs and activities to improve students' academic achievement by increasing the capacity of local school divisions to:
- Provide all students with a well-rounded education;
- Improve school conditions for learning; and
- Improve the use of technology in order to improve the academic achievement and digital literacy of all students.
- Introduction to Title IV, Part A-This is a PPT document. (PPT) – This recorded PowerPoint provides an overview of the Title IV, Part A, program.
- The Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015
- ESSA Title IV, Part A Guidance – Student Support and Academic Enrichment Program
- National Center for Safe and Supportive Learning Environments – Title IV, Part A, Resources
- Title IV, Part A, Questions and Answers-This is a PDF document.
- Administrative Guidelines-This is a Word document.