Grants & Funding
The Office of Adult Education makes funds available for grants to support adult basic education and literacy workforce development activities. Funding is provisional and dependent on passage of a federal budget and approval of the Virginia Combined State Plan for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. Additional state funds are used to supplement federal grants. Various grants require written reports identifying progress or end-of-year performance.
2018-2019 Adult Education Innovation Challenge Grant
- Attachment A: Adult Education Innovation Challenge Grant 18-19-This is a Word document.
- Attachment B: Adult Education Innovation Grant 18-19-This is a Word document.
2018-2019 Race to GED
2018-2019 Individual Student Alternative Education Plan (ISAEP) Program
- Individual Student Alternative Education Plan (ISAEP) Program Application for 2018-2019 – Superintendent’s Memo 091-18, April 20, 2018
- Application-This is a Word document. (Word)
Please contact Chantell Mahmood at OAEL@doe.virginia.gov for a copy of any of the 2018-2019 forms.
- Adult Student Profile Document (ASPD)