Grants & Funding
The Office of Adult Education makes funds available for grants to support adult basic education and literacy workforce development activities. Funding is provisional and dependent on passage of a new Congressional budget and approval of the OAEL state plan. Additional state funds are used to supplement federal grants. Various grants and positions require written reports identifying progress or end of year (EOY) performance.
All forms are Excel files unless otherwise indicated.
- 2014-2015 Quarterly Program Income Report
- One Stop Activity Reporting Form 2013-2014
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) form 2014-2015
- Budget Amendments
- Regional Federal Match Documentation Form 2014-2015
- Non-Regional Federal Match Documentation Form 2014-2015
- State Lead Coordinating Agency Expenditure Report 2014-2015
- EL/CIVICS CBLO Reimbursement Request Form 2014-2015
- GAE Reimbursement Request Form (Community College) 2014-2015
- State Lead Coordinating Agency Reimbursement Request Form (Community College) 2014-2015