Grants & Funding
The Virginia Department of Education is announcing three-year competitive grants authorized under Title II of WIOA of 2014, Public Law 113–128, available to eligible providers within the Commonwealth of Virginia. For more details and the grant application refer to Superintendent’s Memo #008-17.
The Office of Adult Education makes funds available for grants to support adult basic education and literacy workforce development activities. Funding is provisional and dependent on passage of a new Congressional budget and approval of the OAEL state plan. Additional state funds are used to supplement federal grants. Various grants and positions require written reports identifying progress or end of year (EOY) performance.
2016 - 2017
GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 3, 2016
GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 10, 2016
GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 17, 2016
All forms are Excel files unless otherwise indicated.
- 2016-2017 Quarterly Program Income Report
- One Stop Activity Reporting Form 2015-2016
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Form 2016-2017
- Budget Amendments
- Regional Federal Match Documentation Form 2016-2017
- Non-Regional Federal Match Documentation Form 2016-2017
- State Lead Coordinating Agency Expenditure Report 2016-2017
- IEL/CIVICS CBLO Reimbursement Request Form 2016-2017
- GAE Reimbursement Request Form (Community College) 2016-2017
- State Lead Coordinating Agency Reimbursement Request Form (Community College) 2016-2017