Alternative Education Reports
The Virignia Board of Education reports annually to the Governor and the General Assembly on the effectiveness of Regional Alternative Education Programs. The objectives of this report are to:
- Provide an overview of the programs, student populations, staff, program resources and support, and parental and community support.
- Review the program administrators’ perceptions of the adequacy of the programs.
- Evaluate the performance of the programs and students.
Regional Alternative Education Projects Reports
- 2008-09 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2007-08 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2006-07 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2005-06 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2004-05 Annual Report (PDF)
Status of Regional Alternative Education Student Slots for 2008-2009
- 2008-09 (PDF)