Curriculum & Administrative Guide for Driver Education
The Curriculum and Administrative Guide for Driver Education is broken down into modules for downloading purposes.
The files are in PDF format, and are relatively large. Please be patient as the files download.
- Program Administration
- Module One – Virginia Driver Responsibilities: Licensing Responsibilities
- Module Two – Virginia Driver Responsibilities: Preparing to Operate a Vehicle
- Module Three – Basic Maneuvering Tasks: Low Risk Environment
- Module Four – Basic Maneuvering Tasks: Moderate Risk Driving Environment
- Module Five – Information Processing: Moderate Risk Driving Environment
- Module Six – Information Processing: Complex Risk Environments
- Module Seven – Driver Performance: Personal Factors
- Module Eight – Driver Responsibilities: Adverse Conditions
- Module Nine – Driver Responsibilities: Vehicle Functions
- Module Ten – Driver Responsibilities: Making Informed Choices
- Module Eleven – Laboratory Instruction – Behind-the-Wheel and In-Car Observation
- Resource List