- Virginia's First People Past and Present – information about Virginia Indians – past and present.
- The Archaeological Society of South Carolina, Inc. – An association of professional and avocational archaeologists and concerned citizens uniting together in a cooperative effort to understand the prehistory and history of South Carolina.
- Archeological Society of Virginia – Promotes the study of archeology and anthropology.
- The Museum of Underwater Archaeology – Online Museum of Underwater Archaeology created to help underwater archaeologists and maritime historians present their research to the public via the internet.
- National Park Service Southeast Archaeological Center – Carries out a tradition of archeological research, collections and information management, and technical support for national park units located in the Southeast Region of the National Park Service.
- The Society of American Archaeology – An international organization dedicated to the research, interpretation, and protection of the archaeological heritage of the Americas.
- Society for Pennsylvania Archaeology – An international organization dedicated to the research, interpretation, and protection of the archaeological heritage of the Americas.
- Virginia Department of Historic Resources – Resources for teachers and students.
- The Archaeology Channel –
Extensive links and online videos.