Thinkfinity Content Providers
The Thinkfinity resources, provided by leading educational organizations and the Verizon Foundation, are as follows:
- ARTSEDGE, a program of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, provides art education resources
- EconEdLink, developed by the Council for Economic Education, offers economic and personal finance lesson materials for K-12 teachers and students
- EDSITEment!, from the National Endowment for the Humanities, includes information in the subject areas of literature and language arts, foreign languages, art and culture, and history and social studies
- Illuminations, created by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM), provides creative resources for teaching mathematics
- Literacy Network, a program of the National Center for Family Literacy and ProLiteracy, offers resources for literacy instruction and lifelong learning for adults and family literacy programs.
- ReadWriteThink, from the International Reading Association (IRA) and the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE), includes resources for reading and language arts instruction.
- Science NetLinks, developed by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), provides standards-based science resources including downloadable 60-second science updates.
- Smithsonian's History Explorer, created by the National Museum of American History, features resources and artifacts from the museum's collections.
- Wonderopolis, developed by the National Center for Family Literacy (NCFL), is specifically designed to appeal to the very young student and their families
- Xpeditions, from National Geographic, offers geography resources including printable maps and an interactive atlas.