Wasting Water – Resources
- Glanville, Tom. "Dollars Down the Drain: Saving Water, Energy, and Money in the Home." Dept. of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, Iowa State University. <http://www.abe.iastate.edu/HTMDOCS/pm1089.pdf>.
- The Liquid Treasure Water History Trunk: Learning From the Past. Project WET. Bozeman: The Watercourse, 1993. (See <http://www.projectwet.org/watercourse/catalog.asp>.)
- New Hampshire. Dept. of Environmental Services. "Water Efficiency Practices for Domestic Indoor Water Use." Environmental Fact Sheet. 2001. <http://www.des.state.nh.us/factsheets/ws/ws-26-2.htm>.
- Project Wild Aquatic Education Activity Guide. 2nd ed. Project WILD. Bethesda: Western Regional Environmental Education Council, 1992.
- "Using the Library Media Center for Project Research." Project Action Guide. Lessons from the Bay.
- "Using the World Wide Web for Project Research." Project Action Guide. Lessons from the Bay.
- WET in the City. Council for Environmental Education. <http://www.wetcity.org>.
- WET in the City Curriculum and Activity Guide. Houston: Council for Environmental Education, 1999. <http://www.wetcity.org>.