To implement an integrated statewide system for accessible instructional materials in the form of a lending library, AIM-VA has partnered with accessible media producers (AMP). The partners and the materials they produce are as follows:
- Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic Regional Unit of the Virginias and Carolinas (RFB&D) – digital audio books including more than 10,000 current titles.
- Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired (DBVI) – Braille materials
- Virginia Correctional Enterprises (VCE)
- Bookshare – Braille, large print or digital formats for text-to-speech audio including more than 36,050 books and 150 periodicals; the digital formats are the NISO/DAISY XML-based format for the next generation of talking books, and the BRF format for Braille devices and printers
- Equipment, software and conversion consultants