The school-level academic review is designed to help schools identify and analyze instructional and organizational factors affecting student achievement. The focus of the review process is on the systems, processes, and practices that are being implemented at the school and division levels.
The Division portion of the School-Level Academic Review Tool contains the following evaluation tools:
- Division Leadership;
- Division Curriculum Guide Alignment;
- Division Professional Development; and
- Division Achievement Gap.
The School-Level Academic Review Tool contains the following components:
- School Leadership;
- School Lesson Plans;
- School Lesson Observations;
- Master Schedule;
- School Assessment Alignment;
- School Data Analysis Basic;
- School Professional Development;
- School Achievement Gap;
- Chronic Absenteeism; and
- Student Behavior.
Academic Review Resources
- Academic Review Evaluation Toolkit – ADA-Compliant Version-This is a Word document.
- Academic Review Evaluation Toolkit – Originial Version-This is a Word document.
Division-level academic reviews provide information to determine whether a local school board is meeting its responsibilities under the Standards of Quality (SOQ); provide the local school board with essential actions necessary to correct any areas of SOQ noncompliance and for improving educational performance as part of a required corrective action plan; and provide information to monitor, enforce and report on the local school board’s development and implementation of the required corrective action plan.
- Coming Soon