Indistar Planning Tool
Indistar is a web-based tool for assessing, planning, implementing, and monitoring progress toward achieving rapid improvement school indicators using the following steps:
- Register school
- Provide school information
- Form school team
- Assess school indicators
- Create school plan
- Monitor school plan
Through the Center of Innovation & Improvement (CII), divisions have access to Indistar, CII's web-based school improvement planning and coaching tool, as well as CII-developed training and materials. For assistance in registering to use indistar, please contact Dr. Yvonne Holloman.
Technical Assistance Webinars
The Virginia Department of Education Office of School Improvement offers a series of webinars on the use of the Indistar web-based planning tool.
- See Webinars for Priority Schools
- See Webinars for Focus Schools
- See Webinars for Title I Schools Not Meeting Annual Measurable Objectives
- See Webinars for Schools rated Accredited with Warning and Provisionally Accredited-Graduation Rate