The following sections of the Code of Virginia address the education of military children.
- § 22.1-360. Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
- § 22.1-361. Virginia Council on the Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
- § 22.1-3. Persons to Whom Public Schools Shall be Free
- § 22.1-5. Regulations Concerning Admission of Certain Persons to Schools; Tuition Charges
- § 22.1-5.1. Organizations governing public school interscholastic programs; participation by students in military families
- § 22.1-287.04. Uniformed services-connected students