Regulatory required forms
- School Bus Driver Moral Character Statement – Form EB.003 (This form is for printing purposes only)-This is a Word document.
- School Bus Driver Physical – Form EB.001 (This form is for printing purposes only)-This is a Word document.
- School Bus 45 School Days or 5000 Mile Inspection (This form is for printing purposes only)-This is a Word document.
Samples of other frequently used forms available upon request
- Sale of Surplus School Bus-This is a PDF document. (PDF)
- School Bus Driver Training Forms (Sample)
- Permit holder exemption (sample) (PDF) Pursuant to: 46.2-324.1
- School Bus Driver Education Certification Letter (PDF)
- Safe Driving Award order form (available upon request)
Requirements for School Bus Driver Applicants Who Fail Driver Examinations 3 Times
No school bus driver applicant who fails the knowledge examination or the behind-the-wheel examination administered by the Department of Motor Vehicles for a commercial drivers license three times, shall be permitted to take such examinations a fourth time, until he successfully completes a school bus driver training course, subsequent to the third examination failure. A School Bus Driver Education Certification Letter dated after the third examination must be presented to Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Service centers on the school's board original letterhead to be eligible for retesting a fourth or subsequent time. Photo copies will not be accepted.