Ancillary Test Materials
Grid paper samples (PDF) – grid paper must be unmarked (no words, numbers, symbols, labels or graphics) and contain squares of equal size. This sample contains half inch, quarter inch, and centimeter grid paper, as well as a page with eighth inch individual grids.
2016 SOL – Ancillary Test Materials for assessments based on the 2016 Mathematics Standards of Learning
2009 SOL – Ancillary Test Materials for assessments based on the 2009 Mathematics Standards of Learning
- Grade 6 Formula Sheet (PDF)
- Grade 7 Formula Sheet (PDF)
- Grade 8 Formula Sheet (PDF)
- EOC Algebra I Formula Sheet (PDF)
- EOC Geometry Formula Sheet (PDF)
- EOC Algebra II Formula Sheet (PDF)
- Table of Standard Normal Probabilities (z-table) (PDF)
- EOC Chemistry Periodic Table of the Elements-for assessments based on the 2010 Science Standards of Learning
Note: Other materials and manipulatives are supplied by the school division and are described in the test implementation and test examiner’s manuals.