Positions and Exits Collection
The Positions and Exits Collection commences in the 2021-2022 school year. It enables the commonwealth and school divisions to comply with the reporting requirements necessary to address critical staff shortages by position and geographic region, measure growth and decline of required staffing levels, and evaluate the reasons licensed personnel leave the field. The collection reduces the reporting burden on school divisions by replacing several older collections. Questions or comments relating to these collections should be directed to the Office of Data Services at RESULTSHELP@doe.virginia.gov.
2021-2022 Positions and Exits Collection
2021-2022 Support Documents
- Data Elements 2021-2022 Excel | PDF
- Header 2020-2021-This is an excel spreadsheet.
- Layout for Tab-Delimited File-This is a Word document.
- Specifications for Completing the Positions and Exits Collection (Coming soon)
Fall – Due: December 17, 2021
End-of-Year – Due: August 19, 2022
- Superintendent’s Memo (Coming in May 2022)
- Code Values
- Coming soon
Trainings & PowerPoints
- Positions and Exits Kick-off webinar-This is a PPT presentation.
- PEC December 2021 Training-This is a PPT presentation.
- 2021-2022 PEC EOY Training Webinar (Coming soon)