Virginia Learns Anywhere
C4L Task Force Report & Recommendations
In an effort to support Virginia educators, VDOE created the Continuity for Learning (C4L) Task Force consisting of teachers, leaders, and collaborating educational partners across Virginia. The C4L Task Force has prepared Virginia Learns Anywhere which reinforces much-needed structure while also empowering individual teachers to support students in learning remotely. The C4L Task Force encourages divisions to develop and implement continuous learning plans in partnership with local county health departments, families, staff, and local boards of education.
- Virgina Learns Anyhere – Executive Summary-This is a PDF document.
- Virginia Learns Anywhere – Full Report-This is a PDF document.
Special Education Instructional Resources
- Instructional Resources Supporting Students with Disabilities-This is a Word document. – This repository of resources has been compiled to support Virginia school divisions as they endeavor to meet the continuing learning needs of their students with disabilities during the COVID-19 school closures.
- TTAC ONLINE
- Accessible Instructional Materials Virginia (AIM-VA)
- Autism Center for Excellence