Statistics & Reports
VDOE reports a variety of data on public education in the commonwealth, including information on enrollment, demographics, student achievement, finances and safety.
Report cards for schools, school divisions and the commonwealth provide detailed information about the quality of learning and instruction, including state and federal accountability ratings, grade-by-grade data on student achievement, graduation rates and teacher qualifications.
Reports on a variety of topics are available:
- School Quality Profiles
- SOL Pass Rates & Other Results
- Accreditation & Federal Reports
- Graduation, Completion, Dropout & Postsecondary Data
- Enrollment & Demographics
- School Climate Reports
- Superintendent's Annual Report
- Data for Research
- Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC)
- Program Participation Data:
- Education Workforce Data & Reports
- Teacher Salaries in Virginia
- Critical Teaching Shortage Areas in Virginia
- Virginia Educator Ethnicity and Race Data
- Interim 30-Day Report on Inherently Divisive Concepts-This is a PDF document.
- Our Commitment to Virginians: High Expectations and Excellence for All Students-This is a PDF document.